AEW World Title Eliminator Tournament 2021 is used to find a new #1 contender for AEW World Championship.
This is the second such tournament with the first one taking place in 2020. This will be a knockout tournament with 8 participants battling over three rounds. The final of the tournament will take place at AEW Full Gear 2021 PPV.
Last year’s winner was Kenny Omega who later went on to win the AEW World Championship by defeating Jon Moxley. This year’s tournament winner will get to face the winner of the Adam Page vs Kenny Omega match.
Read on to find the complete details on AEW World Title Elimination Tournament 2021- dates, matches, tournament brackets, and results.
AEW World Title Eliminator Tournament 2021 Dates
AEW has announced that the tournament will start on the October 22 episode of AEW Rampage. The final will take place at AEW Full Gear 2021 PPV.
- Day 1 – October 22, 2021(Rampage)
- Day 2 – October 23, 2021(Dynamite)
- Day 3 – October 27, 2021(Dynamite)
- Day 4 – October 29, 2021(Rampage)
- Day 5 – November 3, 2021(Dynamite)
- Orange Cassidy defeated Powerhouse Hobbs(Rampage – October 22)
- Bryan Danielson defeated Dustin Rhodes(Dynamite – October 23)
- Eddie Kingston defeated Lance Archer (Dynamite – October 23)
- Jon Moxley defeated Preston Vance(Dynamite – October 27)
- Semifinal 1 – Bryan Danielson defeated Eddie Kingston – (Rampage – October 29)
- Semifinal 2 – Miro defeated Orange Cassidy – (Dynamite – November 3)
Miro replaced Jon Moxley in the semifinal match after Moxley took a break from AEW to go under an inpatient Alcohol Treatment Program
- Bryan Danielson defeated Miro – AEW Full Gear 2021