UFC San Antonio Fight Night will be the first time in 2023 that a Fight Night event will be airing anywhere other than Apex Center.
The weigh-in event of UFC San Antonio is set for March 24, 2023, from 10 AM ET. Marlon Vera and Cory Sanghagen are in an important main event bout as they both try to get inline to get a bantamweight title shot. They both have the task to come at or under 136 lbs to make this fight official.
Also taking part in the weigh-in would be former champion Holly Holm who takes on Yana Kunitskaya in the co-main event. Maycee Barber, Alex Perez, Manel Kape, Daniel Pineda, CJ Vergara are some of the other names on the card. Tune in below as we post results from weigh-ins from UFC San Antonio event.
- Marlon Vera (136 lbs) vs Cory Sandhagen (135.5)
- Holly Holm (135.5 lbs) vs Yana Kunitskaya (135 lbs)
- Maycee Barber (125.5 lbs) vs Andrea Lee (126 lbs)
- Nate Landwehr (145.5 lbs) vs Austin Lingo (146 lbs)
- Alex Perez (126 lbs) vs Manel Kape (125.5 lbs)
- Chidi Njokuani (185 lbs) vs. Albert Duraev(186 lbs)
- Daniel Pineda (145.5 lbs) vs Tucker Lutz (146 lbs)
- Steven Peterson (146 lbs) vs Lucas Alexander (146 lbs)
- Trevin Giles (170.5 lbs) vs Preston Parsons (171 lbs)
- C.J. Vergara (126 lbs) vs Daniel da Silva (126 lbs)
- Victor Altamirano (124.5 lbs) vs. Vinicius Salvador (126 lbs)
- Manuel Torres vs Trey Ogden (155 lbs)
Manuel Torress did not take part in the weigh-in due to some medical issue during weight cut. His fight against Trey Odgen is canceled now.