UFC has returned to Paris for a Fight Night event and all 22 Fighters have made weight successfully to make their respective fights official.
Ciryl Gane weighed at 250 lbs for his heavyweight bout in the headliner. Serghei Spivac came in 6 lbs heavier at 256 lbs. Rose Namanjunas and Manon Fiorot were on point at 125 lbs for the flyweight co-main event. This was Namajunas’ first flyweight bout in UFC.
Zarah Fairn failed to make weight in her first attempt as she came in half a pound heavier for her 140 lbs catchweight bout. She made the weight in her second attempt after doctors allowed her to continue with weight cut. Check below for the complere weigh-in results from UFC Paris 2023.
- Ciryl Gane (250 lbs) vs Serghei Spivac (256 lbs)
- Manon Fiorot (125 lbs) vs Rose Namajunas (125 lbs)
- Benoît Saint-Denis (156 lbs) vs Thiago Moisés (156 lbs)
- Volkan Oezdemir (205 lbs) vs Bogdan Guskov (205 lbs)
- Morgan Charrière (146 lbs) vs Manolo Zecchini (146 lbs)
- Yanis Ghemmouri (146 lbs) vs Williams Gomis (146 lbs)
- Taylor Lapilus (135 lbs) vs Caolan Loughran (136 lbs)
- Ange Loosa (171 lbs) vs Rhys McKee (171 lbs)
- Nora Cornolle (136 lbs) vs. Joselyne Edwards (136 lbs)
- Farid Basharat (136 lbs) vs Kleydson Rodrigues (134.5 lbs)
- Zarah Fairn (140 lbs) vs Jacqueline Cavalcanti (139 lbs)
Zarah Fairn missed weight by 0.5 lbs in the first attempt for a catchweight bout at 140 lbs. She made the weight on second attempt.