UFC will host the weigh-in event for Orlando Fight Night to make the matches official. 30 fighters from 15 bouts are scheduled to take us the scale for weigh-in.
Stephen Thompson and Kevin Holland are in the main event in a welterweight bout, meaning that they have to come at or under 171 lbs weight limit. Rafael Dos Anjos moves up to welterweight to face Bryan Barberena.
Other notable names on the card are Tai Tuivasa, Sergei Pavlovich, Matt Schnell, Kyle Daukaus, Roman Dolidze among others. Tune in below for results from weight-in results from UFC Orlando: Thompson vs Holland event.
- Stephen Thompson(170 lbs) vs Kevin Holland( 170.5 lbs)
- Rafael dos Anjos(170 lbs) vs Bryan Barberena(170.5 lbs)
- Matheus Nicolau(126 lbs) vs Matt Schnell (126 lbs)
- Tai Tuivasa(266 lbs) vs Sergei Pavlovich(255 lbs)
- Jack Hermansson(186 lbs) vs Roman Dolidze(185.5 lbs)
- Eryk Anders(186 lbs) vs Kyle Daukaus(184.5 lbs)
- Niko Price(170 lbs) vs Phil Rowe(173.5 lbs)
- Angela Hill(115.5 lbs) vs Emily Ducote(115.5 lbs)
- Clay Guida(154.5 lbs) vs Scott Holtzman(155.5 lbs)
- Michael Johnson(156 lbs) vs Marc Diakiese(155.5 lbs)
- Darren Elkins(145 lbs) vs Jonathan Pearce(146 lbs)
- Amanda Ribas(125 lbs) vs Tracy Cortez(125 lbs)
- Natan Levy(156 lbs) vs Genaro Valdez(156 lbs)
- Marcelo Rojo(145 lbs) vs Francis Marshall(145 lbs)
- Yazmin Jauregui(115.5 lbs) vs Istela Nunes (114.5 lbs)
*Phil Rowe Missed weight by 2.5 lbs