UFC 287 weigh-ins will take place on April 7, 2023, from Kaseya Center in Miami, FL, from 9 AM ET onwards.
Israel Adesanya will take part in the weigh-ins as a challenger after 4 years. He lost the middleweight title to his nemesis Alex Periera at UFC 281 in November last year. Adesanya has always made weight in his UFC career so far and there is no reason to believe that it could change this time. The champion, Alex Pereira carried around a regular as that of a light heavyweight. Will he be able to make 185 lbs weight limit here?
A grudge match between two stalwarts in Jorge Masvidal and Gilbert Burns is the co-main event. The other notable fighters to take part in the weigh-in today includes Raul Rosas Jr., Kevin Gastelum, Kevin Holland, Adrian Yanez, Rob Font, Michelle Waterson and Gerald Meerschaert among others. Tune in below from 9 AM ET onwards as we post weigh-in results live from UFC 287 weigh-in event. Scroll down to catch the live streaming of the show.
- Alex Pereira(185 lbs) vs Israel Adesanya(184.5 lbs)
- Gilbert Burns(170 lbs) vs Jorge Masvidal(171 lbs)
- Rob Font(135 lbs) vs Adrian Yanez(135.5 lbs)
- Kevin Holland(170.5 lbs) vs Santiago Ponzinibbio(171 lbs)
- Raul Rosas Jr.(135 lbs) vs Christian Rodriguez(137 lbs)**
- Kelvin Gastelum(185 lbs) vs Chris Curtis(186 lbs)
- Michelle Waterson(116 lbs) vs Luana Pinheiro(115.5 lbs)
- Gerald Meerschaert(185.5 lbs) vs Joe Pyfer(185.5 lbs)
- Karl Williams(241 lbs) vs Chase Sherman(249.5 lbs)
- Cynthia Calvillo(116 lbs) vs Lupita Godinez(115.5 lbs)
- Ignacio Bahamondes(159.5 lbs) vs Trey Ogden(159.5 lbs)
- Shayilan Nuerdanbieke(146 lbs) vs Steve Garcia(145 lbs)
- Jaqueline Amorim(115.5 lbs) vs Sam Hughes(116 lbs)
Christian Rodriguez misses weight for bantamweight bout by 1.5 lbs in his first attempt. He weighed in at 137 lbs in second attempt. His fight against Raul Rosas Jr. will continue with 20% of fight purse fine for Rodriguez.