The weigh-in event for UFC 282 PPV will take place on December 9, 2022, from 12 PM ET onwards.
26 fighters will take part in the weigh-in event led along with new event headliners Jan Błachowicz and Magomed Ankalaev. Blachowicz and Ankalaev face a task to come at or under 205 lbs weight limit for Light Heavyweight title fight.
Paddy Pimblett, Darren Till, Bryce Mitchell and Ilja Topuria are some of the other names who will take up the scale. Santiago Ponzinibbio and Alex Morono are clashing in a catchweight bout at 180 lbs. Tune in below for weigh-in results from UFC 282 with photos and tweets, along with live streaming video(embedded above).
- Jan Błachowicz (204.5 lbs) vs Magomed Ankalaev (205 lbs)
- Paddy Pimblett (156 lbs) vs Jared Gordon (155.5 lbs)
- Santiago Ponzinibbio (179.5 lbs) vs Alex Morono (179.5 lbs)
- Darren Till (184.5 lbs) vs Dricus du Plessis (185 lbs)
- Bryce Mitchell (146 lbs) vs Ilia Topuria (146 lbs)
- Raul Rosas Jr. (136 lbs) vs Jay Perrin (136 lbs)
- Jairzinho Rozenstruik (261.5 lbs) vs Chris Daukaus (243 lbs)
- Edmen Shahbazyan (185.5 lbs) vs Dalcha Lungiambula (185.5 lbs)
- Chris Curtis (186 lbs) vs Joaquin Buckley (185.5 lbs)
- Billy Quarantillo (146 lbs) vs Alexander Hernandez (145.5 lbs)
- T.J. Brown (145.5 lbs) vs Erik Silva (146 lbs)
- Vinicius Salvador (126 lbs) vs Daniel da Silva (129 lbs)
- Cameron Saaiman (135 lbs) vs Steven Koslow (136 lbs)
Daniel da Silva missed weight for Flyweight bout by 3 lbs. Fight between Daniel da Silva and Vinicius Salvador is now called off.