UFC 279 weigh-in event is slated for September 9 at 11:50 AM EST onwards with 26 fighters stepping up on the scale to make their fights official.
There is suddenly much more anticipation around UFC 279 weigh-in and ceremonial face-off after the backstage fight at the Press Conference event last night. Khamzat Chimaev and Nate Diaz are headling the bout and have to come under the 171 lbs weight limit for their welterweight bout. The same goes for the co-main event bout between Tony Ferguson and Li Jingliang.
Kevin Holland faces Daniel Rodriguez in a short-notice bout at 180 lbs catchweight limit. Johnny Walker, Irene Aldana, Jamie Pickett, and Chris Barnett are some of the other names taking part at weigh-in to make their fights official. Tune in below for UFC 279 weigh-in results and updates from 11:50 AM EST onwards. Also, catch live streaming of the event embedded above.
- Khamzat Chimaev (178.5 lbs) vs Nate Diaz (171 lbs)
- Li Jingliang (170.5 lbs) vs Tony Ferguson (171 lbs)
- Kevin Holland (179.5 lbs) vs Daniel Rodriguez (179 lbs)
- Irene Aldana (137.5 lbs) vs Macy Chiasson (139.5 lbs)
- Johnny Walker (205 lbs) vs Ion Cuțelaba (205.5 lbs)
- Hakeem Dawodu (149.5 lbs) vs Julian Erosa (146 lbs)
- Jailton Almeida (216.5 lbs) vs Anton Turkalj (214 lbs)
- Denis Tiuliulin (186 lbs) vs Jamie Pickett (185.5 lbs)
- Jake Collier (265 lbs) vs Chris Barnett (267.5 lbs)
- Norma Dumont (146 lbs) vs Danyelle Wolf (146 lbs)
- Chad Anheliger (135.5 lbs) vs Alateng Heili (135 lbs)
- Melissa Martinez (113.5 lbs) vs Elise Reed (115.5 lbs)
- Darian Weeks (170.5 lbs) vs Yohan Lainesse (171 lbs)
Khamzat Chimaev missed weight by 7.5 lbs.