Cage Fury FC presents CFFC 115 event with a vacant welterweight title on the line in the main event.
CFFC 115 airs on November 18, 2022, from Horseshoe Casino & Hotel in Tunica, MS. Raheam Forest and Collin Lubbert fight in the headliner bout to become CFFC Welterweight Champion.
This will be Forest’s 3rd CFFC bout and he remains undefeated in his short MMA career of 5 bouts. Lubbert will be making his CFFC debut with this bout, but he holds a 6-1 record in MMA so far.
A featherweight bout between Beau Samaniego and Lance Lawrence will be in the co-main event. Lawrence, a Dana White Contender Series participant in 2019, will look to get his career back on track with just 1 win in the last 4 bouts. This will be his CFFC debut. Samaniego also has a 1-1 record in CFFC so far but has an overall record of 4-1.
Several more bouts are scheduled for prelims and main card. We will be here with live results from CFFC 115: Forest vs Lubber event as the coverage starts on UFC Fight Pass from 7:00 PM ET onwards
- Jared Satterfield def. Isaac Davis via TKO in round 2 – Lightweight Bout
- Rebekah Rotenberry def. Taylor Samarco via unanimous decision (30-27, 30-27, 30-27) – Catchweight Bout
- Jonathan Williams def. Nick Delahoussaye via submission(standing guillotine) in round 1 – Featherweight Bout
- Kris Williams def. Nathan Gilmore via unanimous decision (30-27, 30-27, 29-28) – Flyweight Bout
- Ethan Melisano def. Evaniel Johnson via TKO in round 1 – Bantamweight Bout
- Marcus Gamble def. Derek Holly via Unanimous decsion (30-27, 29-28, 30-26) – Light Heavyweight Bout
- Kevin Pease def. Mike Anderson via TKO in round 2 – Welterweight Bout (Watch Video)
- Danny Barlow def. Dustin Dipuma via unanimous decision (30-27, 29-28, 29-28) – Welterweight Bout
- Co-Main Event – Beau Samaniego def. Lance Lawrence via Unanimous decision (30-27, 30-27, 30-27) – Featherweight Bout
- Main Event – Raheam Forest def. Collin Lubberts via split decision (48-47, 47-48, 49-46) – Vacant Cage Fury Welterweight Championship Bout