Cage Warriors returns with an event in back-to-back weeks with Cage Warriors 154: Rome on May 6, 2023, from Fiera Roma arena in Rome, Italy.
The vacant CW bantamweight title will be on the line two young unbeaten fighters in Dylan Hazan and Caolan Loughran clash in the main event. Hazan was last active to beat Jefferson De Filippis in his fourth win in Cage Warriors at CW 144. Loughran last defeated Luke Shanks at CW 145 for his third win in the promotion.
The co-main event will see Italian finisher Leon Aliu take on UFC veteran Darren Stewart in the middleweight co-main event. As many as 10 bouts are set for the prelims card which starts at 11:30 AM ET on UFC Fight Pass Youtube channel. The main card will be on UFC Fight Pass from 3 PM ET.
Tune in below as we post results from Cage Warriors 154: Rome event with complete fight card, and other details.
Prelims (11:30 AM EST)
- Cornellius R J Aritonang def. Gianluca Ancora via unanimous decision (30-26, 30-26, 29-27) – Featherweight bout
- Luca Borando def. Baris Adiguzel via TKO at 0:15 of round 3- Featherweight bout (Watch Video)
- Jasmine Favero def. Izabela Walczak via TKO at 4:14 of round 1 – Bantamweight bout (Watch Video)
- Andrey Tyshchenko def. Yoga Prabowo via unanimous decision (30-26, 30-26, 30-27) – Bantamweight bout
- Daniel Karlsson def. Dario Bellandi via submission at 3:28 of round 1- Middleweight bout (Watch Video)
- Marko Sarasjärvi def. Edoardo Caiazza via submission (rear-naked choke) at 1:36 of Round 1- Featherweight bout (Watch Video)
- Sam Creasey def. Michelangelo Lupoli via unanimous decision (29-28, 29-28, 29-28)
- Francesco Mazzeo def. Joan Arastey via TKO at 0:59 of Round 1 – Middleweight bout (Watch Video)
- Enrico Di Gangi def. Alessandro Giordano via unanimous decision (29-28, 29-28, 29-28)- Bantamweight bout
- Khadim Dia def. Milton Cabral via unanimous decision (29-28, 30-27, 30-27)- Welterweight bout
Main Card (3:00 PM EST)
- Simone Patrizi def. Ermil Xhaferi via TKO at 1:22 of round 3 – Lightweight bout (Watch Video)
- Gerardo Fanny def. Tanio Pagliariccio via TKO (retirement) at 5:00 of Round 2 – Flyweight bout (Watch Video)
- Giannis Bachar def. Carlo Pedersoli Jr via TKO at 2:12 of Round 3 – Welterweight bout (Watch Video)
- Darren Stewart def. Leon Aliu via unanimous decision (29-28, 29-28, 29-27) – Middleweight bout
- Main Event: Caolan Loughran def. Dylan Hazan via TKO at 3:16 of Round 2 – Vacant Bantamweight Championship bout (Watch Video)