Cage Warriors 145 event will feature a featherweight title unification bout between Jordan Vucenic and Paul Hughes, which is being billed as the biggest rematch in promotion’s history.
Vucenic and Hughes met earlier at CW 119 in December 2020 where Vucenic got a split decision in his favor. Vucenic went on to win the CW Featherweight title beating Morgan Charriere three months later via another split decision. Hughes also became the interim champion by defeating Charriere in October 2021 when Vucenic was away.
Vucenic comes into the bout with a win over James Hendin at CW 136. Hughes also previously defeated Hendin at CW 128. With both of them defeating identical opponents in their last two bouts, and only a razor thin split decision seperating their first bout, the title unification rematch is a hotly anticipated bout.
The undercard will feature former middleweight champion Lee Chadwick facing former light heavyweight champion Modestas Bukauskas. The co-main event will be James Sheehan vs Jamie Richardson welterweight bout. The prelims card will start from 3:15 pm ET on UFC Fight Pass before the main card which starts from 5 pm ET.
Tune in to get complete results live from Cage Warriors 145: Vucenic vs Hughes event with prelims and main card results.
Prelims Card (3:15 ET)
- Adam Shelley def. El Hadji Ndiaye via unanimous decision (30-27, 30-27, 30-27) – Lightweight bout
- Oban Elliott def. Sean McCormacvia via unanimous decision (30-27, 30-27, 30-27) – Middleweight bout
- Harry Hardwick def. Steve Aimable via unanimous decision (30-26, 30-26, 30-26) – Featherweight bout
- Ryan Shelley def. Josh Reed via Submission (Rear-Naked Choke) at 3:00 of Round 1- Featherweight bout
- James Webb def. Paddy McCorry via Unanimous Decision (29-28, 29-28, 29-28) – Middleweight bout
- Caolan Loughra def. Luke Shanks via TKO (Punches) at 3:46 of round 2 – Bantamweight bout
- Mehdi Ben Lakdhar def. Xavier Sedras via unanimous decision (30-27, 30-27, 30-27) – Lightweight bout
- Modestas Bukauskas def. Lee Chadwick via Unanimous Decision (29-28, 29-28, 30-27) – Light Heavyweight bout
- James Sheehan def. Jamie Richardson via Unanimous Decision (29-28, 29-28, 29-28) – Welterweight bout
- Paul Hughes(ic) def. Jordan Vucenic(c) via Unanimous Decision (49-46, 50-43, 49-43)- CW Featherweight Featherweight Title Unification Bout bout