UFC Vegas 64 Weigh-In Results, Live Video
The weigh-in event for UFC Vegas 64 or Fight Night 214 will take place on November 4, 2022, from 12 PM ET onwards. Live streaming video is attached above and we will post the weigh-in results below.
Marina Rodriguez and Amanda Lemos clash in the headliner bout from the strawweight division. This means that they could not weigh more than 116 lbs. Daniel Rodriguez and Niel Magny are in the welterweight co-main event.
Heavyweights, Chase Sherman and Josh Parisian clash further down the main card. Check the weigh-in results from UFC Vegas 64: Rodriguez vs Lemos event below.
- Marina Rodriguez(115.5 lbs) vs Amanda Lemos(114.5 lbs)
- Neil Magny(170.5 lbs) vs Daniel Rodriguez(170 lbs)
- Chase Sherman(255.5 lbs) vs Josh Parisian(265.5 lbs)
- Tagir Ulanbekov(124.5lbs) vs Nate Maness(125.5 lbs)
- Grant Dawson(157.5 lbs) vs Mark Madsen(155 lbs)
- Darrick Minner(146 lbs) vs Shayilan Nuerdanbieke(145.5 lbs)
- Miranda Maverick(125.5 lbs) vs Shanna Young (126 lbs)
- Mario Bautista(135.5 lbs) vs Benito Lopez(138.5 lbs)
- Polyana Viana(115.5 lbs) vs Jinh Yu Frey(115.5 lbs)
- Liudvik Sholinian(135.5 lbs) vs Johnny Munoz(135.5 lbs)
- Carlos Candelario(128.5 lbs) vs Jake Hadley(126 lbs)
- Tamires Vidal(134 lbs) vs Ramona Pascual(137 lbs)
*Benito Lopez missed the limit by 2.5 pounds for a bantamweight bout.
*Carlos Candelario missed the limit by 2.5 pounds for a flyweight bout.
*Grant Dawson missed the limit by 1.5 pounds for a lightweight bout.
*Ramona Pascual missed the limit by 1 pound for a bantamweight bout.
*Shanna Young missed the limit by 1 pound in the first attempt. She made weight in the second attempt.