Cage Warriors 146 will be the second event in two weeks and will feature two title fights when the promotion comes to Manchester, UK, on November 12, 2022.
In the main event of Cage Warriors 146, Middleweight Champion Christian Leeroy Duncan will defend the title for the first time against Marian Dimitrov.
Duncan’s undefeated 6-0 record in Cage Warriors has seen him run through the division and got a finish in every bout other than one. Cage Warriors has to bring in a debutant in Dimitrov for his title defense. Although, Dimitrov is also on a roll with 10 wins in a row.
Jim Wallhead and Mateusz Figlak will fight over the interim Welterweight Title in the co-main event of Cage Warriors 146. Wallhead is looking to reinvent himself after coming to Cage Warriors this year. He already has one win this year. Figlak also remains undefeated in Cage Warriors so far. Who will come out with the interim title?
Tune in from 12:30 PM ET onwards as we post results live from Cage Warriors 146: Duncan vs Dimitrov event with results from prelims and main card.
Prelims Card (12:30 pm ET)
- Liam Gittins def. Faisal Malik via TKO at 3:53 of round 1- Featherweight Bout (Watch Video)
- Milad Ahady def. Tom Mearns via unanimous decision (30-27, 30-27, 30-27) – Featherweight Bout
- Samuel Bark def. Manny Akpan via TKO at 2:50 round 2 – Featherweight Bout (Watch Video)
- Reece McEwan def. Teodoro Scolieri via submission (guillotine choke) at 4:05 round 2 – Bantamweight Bout
- Łukasz Kopera def. Aaron Johnson via submission at 3:42 of round 3 – Lightweight Bout (Watch Video)
- James Hendin def. Araik Margarian via submission (rear naked choke) at 2:48 of round 1 – Featherweight Bout (Watch Video)
- Sam Kelly def. Jack Eglin via submission at 1:31 of round 2 – Bantamweight Bout (Watch Video)
- Antonio Sheldon vs Jordy Bakkes via split draw (29-27, 28-29, 28-28) – Featherweight Bout
- Luke Riley def. Karol Kutyła via TKO at 2:01 of round 1 – Featherweight Bout
Main Card (3:30 pm ET)
- Adam Cullen def. Martin Causse via TKO (Punches and Elbows) at 4:05 of round 1- Welterweight Bout
- Stipe Brcic def. Aaron Aby via Unanimous Decision (29-28, 29-28, 29-28) – Flyweight Bout
- Chuck Campbell def. Andrew Clamp via TKO (Punches) at 4:35 of round 1 – Light Heavyweight Bout
- Co-Main Event: Jim Wallhead def. Mateusz Figlak via KO (Punches) at 1:39 of round 1 – Interim Welterweight Title Bout
- Main Event: Christian Leroy Duncan def. Marian Dimitrov via TKO (Spinning Back Elbow and Punches) at 4:56 of round 1 – Middleweight Title Bout