UFC Vegas 60 weigh-in event takes place on September 16 to make the 14 bouts official for the event at UFC Apex Arena in Las Vegas, NV. The weigh-in event will start at 12 PM ET.
Cory Sandhagen and Song Yadong are in the bantamweight main event bout and need to come under 136 lbs. Sandhagen has not missed weight ever in his UFC career until now since coming down to bantamweight from featherweight. And the same goes for Song also. However, recent weight misses by the likes of Khamzat Chimaev and Charles Oliviera have always come as a surprise.
Chidi Njokuani, Gregory Rodrigues, Bill Algeo, Anthony Hernandez, Marc-Andre Barriault, Damon Jackson, Pat Sabatini, Aspen Ladd and Sara McMann are some of the other names who will take part in the weigh-in event to make their fights official. Tune in below as we bring weigh-in results from UFC Vegas 60: Sandhagen vs Song event.
- Song Yadong (135.5 lbs) vs Cory Sandhagen (135.5 lbs)
- Chidi Njokuani (185.5 lbs) vs Gregory Rodrigues (185.5 lbs)
- Andre Fili (145.5 lbs) vs Bill Algeo (146 lbs)
- Joe Pyfer (185 lbs) vs Alen Amedovski (186.5 lbs)
- Tanner Boser (229 lbs) vs Rodrigo Nascimento (261 lbs)
- Anthony Hernandez (185.5 lbs) vs Marc-Andre Barriault (185 lbs)
- Damon Jackson (145.5 lbs) vs Pat Sabatini (145.5 lbs)
- Aspen Ladd (138 lbs) vs Sara McMann (135 lbs)
- Trevin Giles (170 lbs) vs Louis Cosce (170.5 lbs)
- Denise Gomes (115 lbs) vs Loma Lookboonmee (115.5 lbs)
- Trey Ogden (156 lbs) vs Daniel Zellhuber (155 lbs)
- Mariya Agapova (125.5 lbs) vs Gillian Robertson (125 lbs)
- Tony Gravely (135.5 lbs) vs Javid Basharat (135.5 lbs)
- Nikolas Motta (155 lbs) vs Cameron VanCamp (155.5 lbs)