All 24 fighters from UFC Vegas 59 will weigh in on August 5, 2022, at UFC Apex Arena to make the fights official.
The headliners Thiago Santos and Jamahal Hill will target 206 lbs weight for their Light Heavyweight fight. Vincente Luque and Goeff Neal will target 171 lbs weight for their co-main event welterweight bout.
Heavyweights Mohammed Usman and Zac Pauga, and Flyweights Brogan Walker and Juliana Miller from The Ultimate Fighter finale will also be there for the weigh-in. Check below for the results and updates from UFC Vegas 59 weigh-in along with live streaming video.
- Thiago Santos (206 lbs) vs Jamahal Hill (205 lbs)
- Vicente Luque (170.5 lbs) vs Geoff Neal (171 lbs)
- Mohammed Usman (236.5 lbs) vs Zac Pauga (239 lbs)
- Brogan Walker (125.5 lbs) vs Juliana Miller (125 lbs)
- Augusto Sakai (260 lbs) vs Sergey Spivak (249.5 lbs)
- Ariane Lipski (128.5 lbs) vs Priscila Cachoeira (125.5 lbs)
- Sam Alvey (186 lbs) vs Michal Oleksiejczuk (185 lbs)
- Terrance McKinney (155.5 lbs) vs Erick Gonzalez (155 lbs)
- Bryan Battle (171 lbs) vs Takashi Sato (170.5 lbs)
- Jason Witt (170 lbs) vs Josh Quinlan (169 lbs)
- Cory McKenna (115.5 lbs) vs Miranda Granger (115.5 lbs)
- Mayra Bueno Silva (135.5 lbs) vs Stephanie Egger (134.5 lbs)
Ariane Lipski missed weight by 2.5 lbs limit for Flyweight bout. She will be fined 20% of her purse. The bout is changed to a catchweight bout at 128 lbs.
Sam Alvey missed weight at 187 lbs in the first attempt. He made the weight at 186 lbs in the second attempt.