UFC San Deigo Weigh-In event will take place on August 12, 2022, from 12 PM EST onwards.
Bantamweights Dominik Cruz and Marlon Vera are headlining the event and will need to meet 136 lbs weight limit. David Onama finds himself in the co-main event after his fight withdrawals from previous events in a featherweight bout.
Ariane Lipski and Priscilla Cachoeira will also finally meet at this event in their bantamweight bout after a couple of postponements. Gerald Meerschaert, Angela Hill, Cynthia Calvillo, Nina Nunes and others are also on the card. Tune in from 12 PM EST onwards as we post UFC San Deigo weigh-in results.
- Dominick Cruz(135 lbs) vs Marlon Vera(135.5 lbs)
- Nate Landwehr(145.5 lbs) vs David Onama(145 lbs)
- Yazmin Jauregui(114.5 lbs) vs Iasmin Lucindo(116 lbs)
- Devin Clark(205 lbs) vs Azamat Murzakanov(204 lbs)
- Ariane Lipski(135.5 lbs) vs Priscila Cachoeira(135 lbs)
- Bruno Silva(186 lbs) vs Gerald Meerschaert(185 lbs)
- Angela Hill(119.5 lbs) vs Lupita Godinez(119 lbs)
- Martin Buday(266 lbs) vs Lukasz Brzeski(236.5 lbs)
- Cynthia Calvillo(125.5 lbs) vs Nina Nunes(125.5 lbs)
- Gabriel Benitez(155 lbs) vs Charlie Ontiveros(155 lbs)
- Ode Osbourne(125 lbs) vs Tyson Nam(126 lbs)
- Jason Witt(179.5 lbs) vs Josh Quinlan(175 lbs)
- Youssef Zalal(135.5 lbs) vs Da’mon Blackshear(134 lbs)