UFC returns to London, UK for another Fight Night event. To make the fights official, all 28 fighters involved will take part in Weigh-In for UFC London: Blaydes vs Aspinall
Curtis Blaydes and Tom Aspinall are heading the event from the heavyweight division and have to keep the 265 lbs weight limit. Chris Curtis has replaced Darren Till to face Jack Hermansson in a middleweight bout with 185 lbs weight limit.
Paddy Pimblett, Hannah Goldy and Molly McCann are among the other fighters who will taking part in UFC London weigh-in. The event starts at 4 AM ET/9 AM BST on July 22, 2022.
Tune in as we bring the results and updates from the UFC London weigh-in event.
Weigh In Results
- Curtis Blaydes (260 lbs) vs Tom Aspinall (251lbs)
- Jack Hermansson (186 lbs) vs Chris Curtis (186 lbs)
- Alexander Gustafsson (205 lbs) vs Nikita Krylov (204 lbs)
- Jordan Leavitt (155 lbs) vs Paddy Pimblett (156 lbs)
- Hannah Goldy (125 lbs)vs Molly McCann (125.5 lbs)
- Volkan Oezdemir (205.5 lbs) vs Paul Craig (206 lbs)
- Nathaniel Wood(145.5 lbs) vs Charles Rosa (145 lbs)
- Ludovit Klein (155 lbs) vs Mason Jones (155.5 lbs)
- Marc Diakiese (156 lbs) vs Damir Hadzovic (156 lbs)
- Makwan Amirkhani (145.5 lbs) vs Jonathan Pearce (145 lbs)
- Muhammad Mokaev (126 lbs) vs Charles Johnson (125.5 lbs)
- Claudio Silva (170.5 lbs) vs Nicolas Dalby (170 lbs)
- Jai Herbert (155 lbs) vs Kyle Nelson (155 lbs)
- Mandy Bohm (125 lbs) vs Victoria Leonardo (125.5 lbs)