Tyson Fury and Derek Chisora will take part in the weigh-in event to make their third clash official. With it being a heavyweight clash, neither fighter is under pressure to maintain any weight limit. However, it will be interesting to see how much weight Fury comes into the bout.
Fury weighed 264 lbs before his fight against Dillian Whyte and 277 lbs against Deontay Wilder in his previous two bouts. Derek Chisora weighed at 258 lbs against Kubrat Pulev and around 250 lbs against Joseph Parker.
Daniel Dubois and Kevin Lerena will also clash for WBA’s secondary heavyweight title. Royston Barney Smith, Isaac Lowe, and Yvan Mendy are some of the other notable names on the event. Check weigh-in results for Tyson Fury vs Derek Chisora 3 event with live streaming video.
- Tyson Fury(268lbs 10oz) vs. Derek Chisora(260lbs 10oz)
- Daniel Dubois(240lbs 5oz) vs. Kevin Lerena(230lbs 15oz)
- Yvan Mendy(134lbs 10oz) vs. Denys Berinchyk (134lbs 12oz)
- Karol Itauma(177.1lbs) vs. Vladimir Belujsky(176.6lbs)
- Royston Barney Smith(133.8lbs) vs. Cruz Perez(132.25lbs)