Artur Beterbiev and Joe Smith Jr. will face off for the last time at the weigh-in before their Light Heavyweight title unification bout. The weigh-in will take place on June 17 from 4 PM ET onwards.
Both Beterbiev and Smith have never weighed more than 175 lbs since 2015 and should not have any problem coming under the weight limit. However, weigh-ins have a tendency to give us shocks.
Apart from the main eventers, Robeisy Ramirez and Abraham Nova will weigh in for their featherweight bout while Bruce Carrington, Jahi Tucker, Troy Isley, and other prospects will also go up on the scale. We will bring you the complete results from the weigh-in event of Artur Beterbiev vs Joe Smith Jr. event as well as live streaming video.
- Artur Beterbiev(175 lbs) vs Joe Smith Jr(174.6 lbs) – Light Heavyweights
- Robeisy Ramirez(125.8 lbs) vs Abraham Nova(125.4 lbs) – Featherweights
- Bruce Carrington(127.4 lbs) vs Adrian Leyva(127.4 lbs) – Featherweights
- Jahi Tucker(147.8 lbs) vs D’Andre Smith(147.6 lbs) – Welterweights
- Jahyae Brown(153.2 lbs) vs Keane McMahon(152.6 lbs) – Super Welterweights
- Troy Isley(158.6 lbs) vs Donte Stubbs(161.6 lbs) – Middleweights
- Floyd Diaz(121.6 lbs) vs. Daniil Platonovschi(122 lbs) – Super Bantamweights
- Wendy Toussaint(152.2 lbs) vs Asinia Byfield(152.8 lbs) – Super Welterweights