AEW has announced a tag team match with Kenny Omega and Adam Page taking on Jon Moxley and PAC for next week’s episode of AEW Dynamite.
All four men are in intertwined storylines between them. Jon Moxley and Kenny Omega were supposed to face off at AEW All Out but an injury to Moxley forced that match to be postponed. Omega then faced PAC at the show and was defeated by him. Omega and Moxley will face off at Full Gear 2019 on 9 November.
Similarly, PAC was earlier supposed to debut with AEW at Double or Nothing in May. But some creative differences between PAC and AEW lead to PAC withdrawing himself from the event. PAC and Page had a match at AEW Dynamite debut on 2 October where once again, PAC was able to get the win.
This week on Dynamite, Omega came out to confront Moxley but was attacked by PAC from behind with a steel chair. AEW announced the tag team match between the four of them after this incident.
AEW Dynamite will next air from Liacouras Center in Philadelphia on 16 October 2019. The current lineup for AEW Dynamite episode is as follows:
- Chris Jericho vs Darby Allin- Philadelphia Street Fight – AEW World Championship Match
- Riho vs Britt Baker – AEW Women’s Championship Match
- SCU vs Best Friends – Round 1 Match, AEW World Tag Team Tournament
- Lucha Bros vs Jurrasic Express – Round 1 Match, AEW World Tag Team Tournament
- Kenny Omega and Adam Page vs Jon Moxley and PAC