Here are the results from 205 Live episode of 19 March 2019 which was live from Bankers Life Fieldhouse, Indianapolis.
- General Manager Drake Maverick opened the show with recaps from the last few weeks of 205.
- Mike Kanellis, along with wife Maria, is out for our first bout of the evening. Maria gets on the microphone and calls her husband the greatest wrestler in the world. She then calls the crowd lazy and disrespectful for giving zero reaction to Kanellis. She promises that her husband will prove Maverick, and everyone attendance wrong.
- Mike Kanellis defeated Akira Tozawa by pinfall. After trading control over the match, Kanellis hit some big moves but was unable to get the pin. Tozawa hit a step up enziguri and was going for the finisher off the top but Maria distracted him and Mike hit the rolling cutter to get the pin.
- Cedric Alexander is interviewed backstage talking about how confident he is in his victory tonight when Buddy Murphy and Tony Nese come up. Nese says that he’s a different man, and more competitive then he’s ever been. Murphy berates Alexander by saying that he was once a champion, but he couldn’t stay champion. Alexander plays Murphy and Nese against each other and leaves. Tony acts like it’s all good and leaves for the match.
- Tony Nese defeated Cedric Alexander by pinfall to become no. 1 contender to the WWE Cruiserweight Championship. Nese kicked out of the pin after Lumber check and hit a running knee to get the win.
- Post-match, Cedric shares a moment with Tony in good sportsmanship, and then Buddy Murphy comes out to raise Nese’s hand in victory before attacking him with a knee to his face. Murphy poses over Nese’s fallen body with the title.