WWE has announced 15 live events including SmackDown and RAW tapings where John Cena will make an appearance.
John Cena returned to WWE after 15 months at Money in the Bank PPV. He then appeared at the RAW episode of 19 July and challenged Universal Champion Roman Reigns for a title match at Summerslam 2021 PPV.
Now, WWE has announced 15 more events where John Cena will make an appearance. This includes WWE RAW and SmackDown tapings, SummerSlam PPV and several WWE Supershows. The list of events where Cena would repair is as below:
- Friday, July 23: SmackDown – Rocket Mortgage Fieldhouse in Cleveland, OH
- Saturday, July 24: Supershow – PPG Paints Arena in Pittsburgh ,PA
- Sunday, July 25: Supershow – KFC Yum! Center in Louisville, KY
- Monday, July 26: Raw – T-Mobile Center in Kansas City, MO
- Friday, July 30: SmackDown – Target Center in Minneapolis, MA
- Saturday, July 31: Supershow – Fiserv Forum in Milwaukee, MA
- Sunday, August 1: Supershow – Little Caesars Arena in Detroit,
- Friday, August 6: SmackDown – Amalie Arena in Tampa, FL
- Saturday, August 7: Supershow – Hertz Arena in Fort Myers, FL
- Monday, August 9: Raw – Amway Center in Orlando, FL
- Friday, August 13: SmackDown – BOK Center in Tulsa, OK
- Saturday, August 14: Supershow – Spectrum Center in Charlotte, NC
- Sunday, August 15: Supershow – Colonial Life Arena in Columbia, SC
- Friday, August 20: SmackDown – Footprint Center in Phoenix, CA
- Saturday, August 21: SummerSlam – Allegiant Stadium in Las Vegas, NV
Keep tuned in for more news and updates from WWE.
You can also check the complete list of upcoming WWE Live events here.