WWE Clash of Champions 2020 PPV will air on 27 September and we have 9 confirmed matches for the show till now. All the details about the event are covered in this post. Keep reading.
Major Rumors For WWE Clash of Champions 2020
- First up, Drew McIntyre might lose WWE Championship to Randy Orton. Find out more about it here.
- Roman Reigns & Jey Uso might start to team up after their match at Clash of Champions.
- Angel Garza & Andrade’s split might finally get complete at the event.
- Only 1 title change is expected at the event, which is WWE Championship.
- Keith Lee might get involved in Orton vs McIntyre match in some form to set up a match at Hell in a Cell 2020.
Final Match Card for WWE Clash of Champions 2020
- Pre-Show Match – Asuka(c) vs Zelina Vega – WWE RAW Women’s Championship
- Drew McIntyre(c) vs Randy Orton – Ambulance Match for WWE Championship
- Roman Reigns(c) vs Jey Uso – WWE Universal Championship
- Bayley(c) vs Nikki Cross – WWE SmackDown Women’s Championship
- Jeff Hardy(c) vs AJ Styles vs Sami Zayn – Ladder Match for WWE Intercontinental Championship
- Bobby Lashley(c) vs Apollo Crews – WWE United States Championship
- The Street Profits(c) vs Angel Garza & Andrade – WWE RAW Tag Team Championship
- Nia Jax & Shayna Baszler(c) vs The Riott Squad – WWE Women’s Tag Team Championship
- Cesaro & Shinsuke Nakamura(c) vs Lucha House Party – WWE SmackDown Tag Team Championship