205 Live Results and Updates- 11 June 2019
Welcome to the Results and Updates Blog for WWE 205 Live Episode of 11 June 2019.
- Location- Golden Center, Sacramento, CA, US
- Time– 10 PM EST(12 June 2019 2 AM GMT/7:30 AM IST)
- Drake Maverick opens with a promo about how people have been accusing him more focused on chasing R-Truth for the 24/7 Championship than 205 Live. He has a solution to make a fair contender for the title. Akira Tozawa vs. Oney Lorcan vs. Humberto Carrillo vs. Drew Gulak in a number one contender’s match for Stomping Grounds.
- Chad Gable gets a win over Jack Gallagher by count out. Gable caught Gallagher in a suicide dive and hit a German suplex on the floor. Gallagher was unable to beat the count out.
- Mike and Maria Kanellis are backstage, lashing out Drake Maverick for leaving him out of the #1 contender’s match tonight and refusing to have him wrestle Chad Gable. Drake finally has had enough and blows up on him and tells him he has done nothing to deserve anything besides complaints. Maria tells him to stop worrying about their status and start worrying about his own.
- Noam Dar in a video promo, says he’s taking a couple of weeks off and if the working environment doesn’t improve in 205 Live, he is going to request a full-time transfer to NXT UK.
- Singh Brothers (Samir & Sunil Singh) over Dos Luchas(Local Talent) by pinfall with a Bollywood Blast(Demolition Decapitation) in a short match.
- Tony Nese is interviewed backstage and congratulates Drake on finally making a decision and he finds all of his potential opponents interesting and worthy.
- Akira Tozawa vs. Drew Gulak vs. Humberto Carrillo vs. Oney Lorcan ends in a double pin after Gulak hits a superplex on Tozawa and both men’s shoulders are down in a small package. Ariya Daivari also interfered an attacked Lorcan with a steel chair.
- Drake Maverick comes down to make the decision. It becomes clear after several replays of the pin from different angles that both men’s shoulders really were down. The show goes off the air with no winner.