24 fighters from UFC on ABC 3(aka UFC Long Island) will weigh in on Friday, July 15, to make their bouts official. Brian Ortega and Yair Rodriguez will look to come under the featherweight limit of 146 lbs limit for the main event.
Miesha Tate and Lauren Murphy will finally climb the scales in a bout that has been postponed twice before. Michelle Waterson and Amanda Lemos are in the co-main event for a strawweight bout. Li Jingliang, Shane Burgos, Matt Schnell are some of the other names on the card.
Tune in as we bring in the results and updates from weigh-in for UFC Long Island: Ortega vs Rodriguez. (Live Streaming video is embedded above.)
- Brian Ortega(146 lbs) vs Yair Rodriguez(145.4 lbs) – Featherweights
- Michelle Waterson(115 lbs) vs Amanda Lemos(116 lbs) – Strawweights
- Li Jingliang(170.6 lbs) vs Muslim Salikhov(170.8 lbs) – Welterweights
- Matt Schnell(126 lbs) vs Su Mudaerji(125.8 lbs) – Flyweights
- Shane Burgos(145.8 lbs) vs Charles Jourdain(145.6 lbs) – Featherweights
- Lauren Murphy(125.2 lbs) vs Miesha Tate(125.8 lbs) – Flyweights
- Punahele Soriano(185.6 lbs) vs Dalcha Lungiambula(185.6 lbs) – Middleweights
- Ricky Simon(135.6 lbs) vs Jack Shore(136 lbs) – Bantamweights
- Bill Algeo(146 lbs) vs Herbert Burns(145.4 lbs) – Featherweights
- Dustin Jacoby(205 lbs) vs Jung Da Un(205.6 lbs) – Light Heavyweights
- Dwight Grant(184.4 lbs) vs Dustin Stoltzfus(185.6 lbs) – Middleweights
- Jessica Penne(115.8 lbs) vs Emily Ducote(115.6 lbs) – Strawweights