UFC 280, the deepest UFC card of the year, is almost here. But first, all the 24 fighters involved will have to make weight at UFC 280 weigh-in event.
Charles Oliveira will try to avoid the mishap from UFC 274 where he missed weight by 0.5 lbs and lost the lightweight title. He has posted on social media that he has already cut the weight under the 155 lbs limit hours ahead of the weigh-in. Will he make it on the scale officially? Islam Makhachev has never faced any issues at the weigh-in, but he last fought at 160 lbs catchweight.
Aljamain Sterling and TJ Dillashaw have a bantamweight limit of 135 lbs to adhere to, and the same goes for Petr Yan and Sean O’Malley. Sean Brady and Belal Muhammad from welterweight division. and Beniel Dariush and Mateusz Gamrot from lightweight division are some of the other fighters under spotlight at UFC 280 weigh-in. The event will start at 1 AM EST and we will be here live with UFC 280 weigh-in results and live streaming video(embedded above).
- Charles Oliveira(154.5 lbs) vs Islam Makhachev(154.5 lbs)
- Aljamain Sterling(135 lbs) vs T.J. Dillashaw(135 lbs)
- Petr Yan(136 lbs) vs Sean O’Malley(135.5 lbs)
- Beneil Dariush(156 lbs) vs Mateusz Gamrot(156 lbs)
- Katlyn Chookagian(127.5 lbs) vs Manon Fiorot(125.5 lbs)
- Belal Muhammad(170 lbs) vs Sean Brady(171 lbs)
- Makhmud Muradov(185.5 lbs) vs Caio Borralho(186 lbs)
- Nikita Krylov(206 lbs) vs Volkan Oezdemir(206 lbs)
- Abubakar Nurmagomedov(170.5 lbs) vs Gadzhi Omargadzhiev(171 lbs)
- Armen Petrosyan(186 lbs) vs A.J. Dobson(185 lbs)
- Muhammad Mokaev(126 lbs) vs Malcolm Gordon(126 lbs)
- Karol Rosa(135 lbs) vs Lina Länsberg(135 lbs)
- Alexander Volkanovski(155 lbs)
Katlyn Chookagian missed weight in her first attempt at 127.5 lbs for the flyweight bout. The bout will proceed at catchweight with Chookagian paying 20% of her purse as a fine.