All the fighters scheduled for UFC 275 PPV card have been successful at the weigh-in to make their respective bouts official.
After Charles Oliviera’s weight miss fiasco at UFC 274, all eyes were at UFC 275 weigh-in. However, no surprises came from the event.
Glover Teixeira will defend the Light Heavyweight title against Jiri Prochazka in the main event of UFC 275, and both fighters came weighed in exactly at 205 lbs. Women’s Flyweight Champion Valentina Shevchenko came half a pound under the 125 lbs limit while her opponent Talia Santos was on point with 125 lbs on the scale.
Former strawweight champions Joanna Jedrzejczyk and Zhang Weili weighed in at a 116 lbs limit for their strawweight bout. Andre Fialho and Jake Mathews have been prompted to the main card just a day before the event. Both men came in at 170.5 lbs for their welterweight bout. Jack Maddalena also weighed at 170.5 lbs while his opponent Jake Mathews weighed at 171 lbs.
Check below for the complete results from UFC 275 weigh-in.
- Glover Teixeira (205 lbs) vs Jiri Prochazka (205 lbs)
- Valentina Shevchenko (124.5 lbs) vs Taila Santos (125 lbs)
- Joanna Jedrzejczyk (116 lbs) vs Zhang Weili (116 lbs)
- Andre Fialho (170.5 lbs) vs Jake Matthews (170.5 lbs)
- Jack Della Maddalena (170.5) lbs vs Ramazan Emeev (171 lbs)
- Joshua Culibao (146 lbs) vs Seung Woo Choi (146 lbs)
- Maheshate (155.5 lbs) vs Steve Garcia (155.5 lbs)
- Brendan Allen (186 lbs) vs Jacob Malkoun (186 lbs)
- Kyung Ho Kang (136 lbs) vs Danaa Batgerel (136 lbs)
- Liang Na (116 lbs) vs Silvana Gomez Juarez (116 lbs)
- Ramona Pascual (145 lbs) vs Joselyne Edwards (145 lbs)