Dynasty Combat Sports 100 will be DSC’s milestone 100th event. Taking place on April 8, 2022, the event will air from Liberty First Credit Union Arena in Ralston, NE.
The co-main event will feature Kassius Kayne vs Montreal welterweight bout while Wayne Sullivan vs Dino Saracco light heavyweight bout will be the main event. The card will feature two more pro-bouts in Brady Minner vs Justin Smith(Middleweight) and Ronald Coleman vs Kory Moegenburg(Heavyweight). The card will also feature 8 amateur bouts.
Additionally, two children’s bouts are also announced. Terence Crawford III, son of WBO Welterweight Champion Terence Crawford, will face Garrett Bills. Ace Cochrane, son of BKFC fighter Dakota Cochrane, will face Levi Helbert.
Check here for the results from Dynasty Combat Sports 100 event with undercard and online streaming links.
Results & Fight Card
- Wayne Sullivan defeated Dino Saracco via submission – Light Heavyweight bout – Co-main event
- Kassius Kayne defeated Montrel James via decision – Welterweight bout – Main Event
- Brady Minner defeated Justin C. Smith via TKO – Middleweight bout
- Ron Coleman Jr defeated Andrew Potter via TKO
- Zach Hughes defeated Christian Mueller via TKO
- Terence Crawford III defeated Garrett Bills – Featured Children bout
- John Bell defeated Josh Trebbien via split decision – Amateur bout
- Levi Halbert defeated Ace Cochrane – Featured Children bout
- Isaiah Robinson defeated Alex DuBray via Doctor stoppage
- Nate Shannon defeated Eric Belvine Via Submission – Amateur bout
- Cade Morton defeated Michael Eddlemon via split decision – Amateur bout
- Roger Linn defeated Seth Styskal via Decision – Amateur bout
- Antoine Tureaud Jr. defeated Cade Fullner via Submission – Amateur bout
- Riley Fox defeated Johnny Torres Jr via Submission – Amateur bout
- Brendon Kenter defeated Preston Woodall via Submission