LFA 128: McKenzie vs Clay- Results, Card, Time, Streaming
LFA will present LFA 128 on April 8, 2022, with Aaron McKenzie vs Lucas Clay in the main event. The event will air from Sanford Pentagon in Sioux Falls, SD. The event will air on UFC Fight Pass from 9 PM EST onwards.
Aaron McKenzie, former Legacy FC and Bellator fighter, comes to this bout with three fights winning streak in LFA’s lightweight division. Lucas Clay also has the same streak ongoing in LFA. So, whose streak will end here?
The co-main event will feature Jimmy Lawson vs Marino Eatman in a heavyweight bout. Also on the card is Mitch McKee vs Jalen Jackson bantamweight bout along with Sarek Shields vs Thad Jean in a welterweight bout and Devon Dixon vs Richie Miranda in a lightweight bout. Byrce Meredith vs Jay Viola’s bantamweight bout will complete the card.
Tune in to get the complete results from LFA 128: McKenzie vs Clay event with fight card and more details.
- Show – LFA 128: McKenzie vs Clay
- Date – April 08, 2022
- Location – Sanford Pentagon, Sioux Fall, South Dakota,
- Start Time – 9 PM EST
Results & Fight Card
- Aaron McKenzie defeated Lucas Clay via Split Decision (48-47, 47-48, 48-47) – Lightweight Bout Main Event
- Jimmy Lawson defeated Marino Eatman via TKO at 0:34 in round 1- Heavyweight Bout Co-Main Event
- Richie Miranda defeated Devon Dixon via submission at 2:07 in round 3 – Lightweight Bout
- Bryce Meredith defeated Jay Viola via TKO at 1:04 in round 3 – Bantamweight Bout
- Mitchell McKee defeated Jalen Jackson via TKO at 2:02 in round 1 – Bantamweight Bout
- Thad Jean defeated Sarek Shields via KO at 2:20 in round 1- Welterweight Bout
- Adamu Isah defeated Andrew Triolo via submission at 2:44 in round 1 – Bantamweight Bout
- Cheyanne Bowers defeated Kaeley Fenhaus – Women’s Bantamweight Bout
- Aaron McKenzie (154.8 lbs) vs. Lucas Clay (155 lbs)
- Jimmy Lawson (264 lbs) vs. Marino Eatman (263 lbs)
- Devon Dixon (158.4 lbs) vs. Richie Miranda (157.4 lbs)
- Bryce Meredith (138.6 lbs) vs. Jay Viola (139.2 lbs)
- Mitch McKee (135.8 lbs) vs. Jalen Jackson (136 lbs)
- Sarek Shields (170.2 lbs) vs. Thad Jean (171.8 lbs) – Jeans to pay penalty to Shields for missing weight 0.8 lbs
- Adamu Isah (135.8 lbs) vs. Andrew Triolo (137.8 lbs) – Triolo to pay penalty to Isah for missing weight by 1.8 lbs
- Brett Bye (169.6 lbs) vs. Jhellani Olton (183 lbs) – Olton missed the weight by 12 lbs and the bout is cancelled after Bye declined to face him due to this.
- Cheyanne Bowers (135.8 lbs) vs. Kaeley Fenhaus (135.2 lbs)