Cage Warriors will complete their weekend events with Cage Warriors 136: Melan vs Duncan event on April 2, 2022.
The main event will see Djati Melan(8-0) defending his middleweight title on the line Christian Leroy Duncan(5-0). This is Melan’s first title defense after he won from Matthew Bonner in December.
Two pairs of undefeated fighters will clash as Jack Eglin faces Luke Riley and El Hadji Ndiaye faces Adam Cullen. A flyweight bout between Gerardo Fanny and Aaron Aby, and Reece McEwan vs Sam Spencer bantamweight bout completes the main card for the event. Both prelims and main card will air on UFC Fight Pass.
Scroll down for the results from Cage Warriors 136: Melan vs Duncan with the fight card, start time and more details.
- Show – Cage Warriors 136: Melan vs Duncan
- Date – April 2, 2022
- Location – BEC Arena, Manchester, England
- Prelims Start Time – 1 PM EST
- Main Card Start Time – 4 PM EST
Results & Fight Card
- Christian Leroy Duncan defeated Djati Melan via KO (Flying Knee) at 0:48 of Round 3 – Cage Warriors Middleweight Championship
- Aaron Aby defeated Gerardo Fanny via Submission (Rear-Naked Choke) at 2:25 of Round 3 -Flyweight bout
- Adam Cullen defeated El Hadji Ndiaye via KO (Punches) at 0:14 of Round 1 – Lightweight bout
- Reece McEwan defeated Sam Spencer via Submission (Rear-Naked Choke) at 4:33 of Round 3 – Bantamweight bout
- Luke Riley defeated Jack Eglin via KO (Punches) at 4:54 of Round 2 – Catchweight 137 lbs bout
- Aleksi Mäntykivi defeated Jeanderson Castro via KO at 2:27 in round 2 – Catchweight 165 lbs bout
- Liam Molloy defeated Ben Rees via KO at 0:26 n round 1 – Featherweight bout
- Manny Akpan defeated Connor Hitchens via KO at 4:36 in round 2 – Catchweight 148 lbs bout
- Dylan Hazan defeated Raymison Bruno via TKO at 5:00 in round 1 – Flyweight bout
- Jan Quaeyhaegens defeated Kieran Lister via TKO at 3:08 in round 3 – Lightweight bout
- Chasen Blair defeated Rickie Moore via TKO at 2:37 in round 1 – Catchweight 175 lbs bout
- Michael Tchamou defeated Piotr Chmielecki via KO at 1:35 in round 1- Middleweight bout