Cage Warriors 135 event will take place on April 1, 2022 with Daniel Skibiñski vs Justin Burlinson bout in the main event. This will be the first of the two events this weeked from Cage Warriors MMA, airing on UFC Fight Pass.
The main card will also feature a 177 lbs catchweight co-main event in Hugo Pereira vs Matt Bonner. Two featherwieght bouts in Milad Ahady vs Antonio Sheldon and Giuseppe Ruggeri vs Dean Trueman, and a bantamweight bout in Edward Walls vs Liam Gittins will complete the main card.
Check the results for Cage Warriors 135: Skibiñski vs Burlinson with fight card, start time and more details.
- Show – Cage Warriors 135: Skibiñski vs Burlinson
- Date – April 1, 2022
- Location – BEC Arena, Manchester, England
- Prelims Start Time – 1 PM EST
- Main Card Start Time – 4 PM EST
Results & Fight Card
- Justin Burlinson defeated Daniel Skibiñski via Submission at 4:54 in round 2- Welterweight bout
- Matt Bonner defeated Hugo Pereira via submission(rear-naked choke) at 0:51 in round 2 – Catchweight 177 lbs bout
- Milad Ahady defeated Antonio Sheldon via unanimous decision (30-27, 30-27, 30-27) – Featherweight bout
- Giuseppe Ruggeri defeated Dean Trueman via unanimous decision (30-27, 29-28, 29-28) – Featherweight bout
- Liam Gittins defeated Edward Walls via Unanimous Decision (30-27, 30-27, 30-27) – Bantamweight bout
- Adam Shelley defeated Steve Hooper via TKO (ground punches) at 4:21 in round 2- Lightweight bout
- Omiel Brown defeated Dan Hepworth via TKO at 2:31 of round 2 – Welterweight bout
- Federico Pasquali defeated Paull McBain via TKO (Strikes) at 2:17 in round 1 – Catchweight 150 lbs bout
- Matthew Byfield vs Hugo Guillon (No Contest) (Accidental Knee to Groin) Round 2, 2:57) – Light Heavyweight bout
- James Sheehan defeated Karol Michalak via KO at 2:18 in round 1 – Welterweight bout
- Caolan Loughran defeated Bakhtyaar Oryakhail via TKO (punches) at 2:29 in round 2 – Bantamweight bout
- Ryan Shelley defeated Magdi Gereev via TKO – Featherweight bout –
- Ander Sanchez defeated Connor Wilson via KO in round 1 – Flyweight bout