Lyndon Arthur and Boris Crighton will headline a boxing card on Channel 5 in the UK on March 24, 2023, from the University of Bolton Stadium.
There is a last-minute change in the main event as Arthur’s original opponent Braian Nahuel has pulled out due to a medical issue. Crighton has stepped up to challenge Arthur in the bout for the vacant IBO World Light Heavyweight Championship.
Arthur was in action twice in 2022 after he lost to Anthony Yarde in late 2021. Both of those wins have come via knockouts against Walter Gabriel Sequeira and Joel McIntyre. Scotland’s Crighton was active thrice in 2022 with wins over Vasif Mamedov, Farouk Daku and Matt McCallum. Will he be able to pose any danger to Arthur?
The event will be airing live on Channel 5 and its website from 2 PM ET. Tune in below as we post results live from Lyndon Arthur vs Boris Crighton event with complete fight card, and other details.
- Oliver Zaren def. Frane Radnic via points – 4 rounds, Super Middleweight Bout
- Alex Murphy def. Liam Fox via points – 4 rounds, Lightweight Bout
- Bobby Faulker def. Georgi Velichkov via points – 4 rounds, Super Lightweight Bout
- Denis Radovan def. Fouad El Massoudi via TKO at 3:00 of round 5 – Middleweight Bout
- Nial Brown def. Bahadur Karami via points – 6 rounds, Middleweight
- Ashley Marron def. Daryl Pearce via TKO at 3:00 of round 1 – 4 rounds, Welterweight
- Chloe Watson def. Carolina Ornella Ferrari via unanimous decision(59-57, 59-57, 59-57) – 6 rounds, Women’s Flyweight
- Kane Gardner def. Conah Walker via unanimous decision(78-76, 78-76, 78-76) – 8 rounds, Light middleweight
- Katharina Thanderz def. Ioana Fecioru via points- 8 rounds, Women’s super featherweight
- Sultan Zaurbek def. Facundo Acre via TKO at 1:44 of round 5- 8 rounds, Super featherweight
- James Moorcroft def. Nathan Bennett via TKO at 3:00 of round 2 – 10 rounds, Welterweight
- Main Event: Lyndon Arthur def. Boris Crighton via Unanimous Decision (98-92, 96-93, 99-91) – 12 rounds, Vacant IBO Light Heavyweight Championship Bout