Tyson Fury and Dillian Whyte will step up on the scale for weigh-in on April 22, 2022, ahead of their fight at the Wembley Stadium.
They are not under pressure to come under some weight limit, but it will be interesting to see how much weight will they come in with this much-anticipated bout.
Fury last weighed in at 277 lbs, the heaviest of his career, before his fight against Deontay Wilder in October 2021. He came in at 273 lbs in the second fight against Wilder after weighing in at 254 lbs for his bout against Otto Wallin. Whyte came in heaviest at 271 lbs when he fought Mariusz Wach in December 2019. He has much lower at 254 lbs and 247 lbs in his bouts against Alexander Povetkin.
Fury’s younger brother Tommy Fury will also take part in the weigh-in for his bout against Daniel Bocianski for their light heavyweight bout(175 lbs). Isaac Lowe and Nick Ball will try to come under 126 lbs ahead of their co-main event on the PPV.
Tune in as we bring you the weigh-in results from Tyson Fury vs Dillian Whyte event and updates on weight miss. The event will start from 9:30 AM ET/2:30 PM BST. You can also watch the live streaming of the event on Youtube in the embedded video above.
- Tyson Fury (263.75 lbs) vs. Dillian Whyte (253.75 lbs) – heavyweights
- Ekow Essuman (146.5 lbs) vs Darren Tetley(145 lbs)
- Isaac Lowe (124.25 lbs) vs. Nick Ball (125.5 lbs) – featherweights
- Tommy Fury (177.75 lbs) vs. Daniel Bocianski (175 lbs) – light heavyweights
- David Adeleye (232.5 lbs) vs. Chris Healey (282 lbs) – heavyweights
- Royston Barney-Smith (132 lbs) vs Constantin Radoi (132 lbs) – super featherweights
- Karol Itauma (175.75 lbs) vs Michal Ciach (175.75 lbs) – light heavyweights
- Kurt Walker (129 lbs) vs Stefan Nicolae (127.4 lbs) – super featherweights