Gervonta “Tank” Davis and Rolando “Rolly” Romero will weigh in on May 27, 2022, ahead of their WBA(regular) Lightweight Championship bout.
The weigh-in ceremony will take place at Barclays Center in New York, NY, which is the same venue where the pair will clash a day later. Davis has successfully made weight in his two lightweight title fights so far. Romero has been a lightweight since the start of his career and has weighed under 136 lbs in every fight apart from two fights.
Erislandy Lara will defend the WBA(regular) middleweight title against Gary O’Sullivan and will try to make 160 lbs weight limit. Jesus Ramos and Luke Santamaria will have to weigh in under 154 lbs super welterweights limit. Tune in for Gervonrta Davis vs Rolando Romero weigh-in results and video streaming(embedded above) from 12 PM EST onwards
- Gervonta Davis (133¾ lbs) vs Rolando Romero (134¼ lbs)
- Erislandy Lara (159¾ lbs) vs Gary O’Sullivan (159 lbs)
- Jesus Alejandro Ramos (153½ lbs) vs Luke Santamaria (154 lbs)
- Eduardo Ramirez (130 lbs) vs Luis Melendez (130 lbs)
- Luis Arias (155¼ lbs) vs Jimmy Williams (154 lbs)
- Jalil Major Hackett (145 lbs) vs Jose Belloso (145¾ lbs)