Saul “Canelo” Alvarez and Dmitry Bivol will be taking part in the weigh-in session to make their Light Heavyweight title bout official.
For this fight, Canelo is moving up from super middleweight(168 lbs) to light heavyweight(175 lbs). Despite moving so much up and down the weight class, Canelo has not had any issues with making weight. Dmitry Bivol has been a light heavyweight throughout his career and never had any issue at weigh-ins.
Zhilei Zhang and Scott Alexander will not be under any pressure with no weight limit for heavyweights. Montana Love and Gabriel Valenzuela have to make 140 lbs limit of super lightweights and Shakhram Giyasov and Christian Gomez have to get under 147 lbs welterweight weight limit.
Check here for the weigh-in results from Canelo Alvarez vs Dmitry Bivol Boxing event.
- Ricardo Valdovinos (139.4 lbs) vs. Fernando Angel Molina (139.6 lbs)
- Elnur Abduraimov (129.6 lbs) vs. Manuel Correa (128.6 lbs)
- Alexis Espino (163.6 lbs) vs. Aaron Silva ( 164.4 lbs)
- Joselito Velazquez (112.4 lbs) vs Jose Soto (113.8 lbs)
- Zhilei Zhang (276 lbs) vs Scott Alexander (222.6 lbs)
- Marc Castro (134.8 lbs) vs Pedro Vicente (134.8 lbs)
- Shakhram Giyasov (146.6 lbs) vs. Christian Gomez (146 lbs)
- Montana Love (140 lbs) vs. Gabriel Gollaz Valenzuela (138.6 lbs)
- Canelo Alvarez (174.4 lbs) vs. Dmitry Bivol (174.6 lbs)