Canelo Alvarez and Gennady Golovkin take part in the weigh-in event to make their trilogy bout official in Super Middleweight category. The Canelo vs GGG 3 weigh-in event will be on September 16, 2022, from 3:30 PM EST onwards in Las Vegas, NV.
Canelo has weighed in either at 167.5 lbs or at 168 lbs exactly in all of his previous super middleweight bouts. For Golovkin, this will be his first-ever super middleweight bout. The maximum he has ever come weighed in is at 163 lbs in his return bout against Steve Rolls in 2019. Therefore, it will be interesting to see how much will he weigh this time around.
Jesse “Bam” Rodriguez and Israel Gonzalez are in the co-main event for WBC Super Flyweight title and will have 122 lbs weight limit to adhere to. Austin Williams, Kieron Conway, Diego Pacheco and Enrique Collazo will also take up the scale to make their bouts official. Tune in as we bring results from Canelo Alvarez vs Gennady Golovkin 3 weigh-in event. Live streaming video is embedded above.
- Canelo Alvarez (167.4 lbs) vs Gennadiy Golovkin (167.8 lbs)
- Jesse Rodriguez (114.8 lbs) vs Israel Gonzalez (114.6 lbs)
- Ali Akhmedov (167.8 lbs) vs Gabriel Rosado (167.6 lbs)
- Austin Williams (160 lbs) vs Kieron Conway (159.2 lbs)
- Diego Pacheco (167 lbs) vs Enrique Collazo (167.8 lbs)
- Marc Castro (134.4 lbs) vs Kevin Mendoza (135.2 lbs)
- Aaron Aponte (139.8 lbs) vs Fernando Molina (140 lbs)
- Anthony Herrera (114.8 lbs) vs Delvin McKinley (116 lbs)