Amir Khan and Kell Brook are set to face-off this weekend, but before that they will step on the weighing scale on February 18, 2022, to make the bout official. The live streaming will start from 12:30 PM GMT.
Both veterans have not missed any chance to take pot-shots at each other as the fight, which is 10 years in the making, gets near. Also on the card is the WBO super welterweight title bout between Natasha Jonas vs Chris Namus. Heavyweight Frazer Clarke will be making his professional boxing debut.
You can join this blog for live updates from Amir Khan vs Kell Brook weigh-in event along with live streaming from Youtube.
Weigh In Results
- Amir Khan(147 lbs) vs Kell Brook(148 lbs) – Catchweight(149 lbs)
- Natasha Jonas(149 lbs) vs Christian Namus(150 lbs) – WBO super welterweight championship bout
- Charlie Schofield(171 lbs) vs Germaine Brown(168 lbs) – English Super Middleweight Championship
- Bradley Rea(160 lbs) vs Craig McCarthy(159 lbs) – Middleweights
- Viddal Riley(199 lbs) vs Willbeforce Shihepo(198 lbs) – Cruiserweights
- Adam Azim(138 lbs) vs Jordan Ellison(138 lbs)
- Frazer Clarke(256 lbs) vs Jack Darnell(248 lbs) – Heavyweights
First up is the weigh in for English Super Middleweight Championship. Jermaine Brown comes up at 12 stones. Charlie Schofield weighs in at 12 stones 3 lbs.
Next up is Cruiserweights. Willbeforce Shihepo weighs 14 stone, 2 pound and 5 ounces.
Bradley Rea comes in at 11 stone & 6 lbs. Craig McCarthy also weighs in under the limit.
Adam Azim and Jordan Ellison also make their weight under the Lightweight limit.
Jake Darnell will face Frazer Clarke. Clarke weighs over 18 stones 4 lbs.
Chris Namus makes the weight comfortably at 14 stones 10 lbs. Tasha Jones also makes the weight at 149 lbs. The title fight is official.
Time for the main event. Kell Brook comes in at 10 stones 8 lbs. Amir Khan weighs in at 10 stones 7 lbs.