AEW has announced that AEW Women’s Championship will be defended at their 3rd weekly show in Philadelphia on 16 October 2019.
It seems like the third episode of AEW’s weekly TV show will be the night of the champions. Two days back, AEW announced that first AEW World Champion will defend the title at Liacouras Center in Philadelphia on 16 October. Now, they have also announced that AEW Women’s Championship title will also be defended at the show.
The first AEW Women’s Championship will be crowned at AEW’s TNT debut on 2 October 2019. The show will air from Capital One Arena in Washington DC. The winner of the Casino Battle Royal at All Out pre-show will be one of the participants in that match. The other participant is expected to come from another match at All Out itself.
The ticket sales for the third episode of AEW Weekly show is live now via aewtix.com.
Announcements for AEW Weekly TV Shows
Episode 1- Capital One Arena, Washington DC
- Cody Rhodes vs Sammy Guevara
- Jon Moxley to appear
- The Elites(Kenny Omega, Matt and Nick Jackson) vs Chris Jericho and 2 Mystery Partners
- First AEW Women’s Championship Match
Episode 2- Agganis Arena, Boston
- The Young Bucks vs Private Party – Round 1 Match, AEW Tag Team Tournament
- Jon Moxley vs Shawn Spears
Episode 3- Liacouras Center, Philadelphia
- AEW World Championship Title Match
- AEW Women’s Championship Title Match