WWE has announced two new matches for the 25 October edition of Friday Night SmackDown involving the New Day and Nikki Cross.
Nikki Cross won the six-pack no. #1 contenders match last week on SmackDown by pinning Mandy Rose. She is in line for a title shot against WWE SmackDown Women’s Champion Bayley at a future date. This week, she will once again take on Mandy Rose in a singles match. Sonya Deville is expected to be in Rose’s corner as usual.
The New Day has lost Xavier Woods to a long term injury. But the other two members will be in action tonight at SmackDown. They will be facing former RAW Tag Team Champions Robert Roode and Dolph Ziggler. Both teams will be part of the largest Tag Team Turmoil match at WWE Crown Jewel 2019 for the World Cup.
This week’s Friday Night SmackDown will air on FS1 in the United States, instead of FOX. The current lineup for the show is as follows:
- New Firefly Fun House Segment with Bray Wyatt/The Fiend
- WWE Champion Brock Lesnar will come face to face with Cain Velasquez
- WWE Hall of Famers Hulk Hogan and Ric Flair to Feature on the Miz TV
- The New Day(Kofi Kingston & Big E) vs Robert Roode & Dolph Ziggler
- Nikki Cross vs Mandy Rose