WWE has announced two matches for WWE Money in the Bank 2020 kick-off show with the likes of Jeff Hardy and R-Truth in action.
Jeff Hardy made his return to WWE TV this Friday on SmackDown and was involved in a promo segment/brawl with Sheamus. Earlier, WWE aired a 4 part mini-series on Hardy’s WWE career, which rubbed Sheamus the wrong way. However, Hardy will be facing Cesaro on the MITB Kick-off show with WWE choosing not to rush this rivalry just yet.
This will Cesaro’s second consecutive showing in a WWE PPV. He faced Drew Gulak in a winning effort at WrestleMania 36 Night 1 kick-off show.
The other kick-off show match is from RAW, where R-Truth will face MVP in a singles match. This will be Truth’s in-ring return after a long time. He was last seen chasing WWE 24/7 Champion Rob Gronkowski on social media a week ago.
This takes the number of matches to 8 for WWE Money in the Bank 2020 PPV. Complete match card is as below:
- Aleister Black vs Daniel Bryan vs Rey Mysterio vs Otis vs Baron Corbin vs AJ Style – Men’s Money In The Bank Ladder Match
- Asuka vs Nia Jax vs Shayna Baszler vs Dana Brooke vs Lacey Evans vs Carmella – Women’s Money In The Bank Ladder Match
- Drew McIntyre (c) vs Seth Rollins – WWE Championship
- Braun Strowman (c) vs The Fiend (Bray Wyatt) – Universal Championship
- Bayley (c) vs Tamina – SmackDown Women’s Champion
- The New Day (c) vs The Forgotten Sons vs Lucha House Party vs The Miz & John Morrison – SmackDown Tag Team Championship
- Cesaro vs Jeff Hardy – Kick-off Show
- R-Truth vs MVP – Kick-off Show