AEW has introduced a new TBS Women’s Championship in the honor of AEW Dynamite and AEW Rampage moving to TBS Network from January 2022. This will be the secondary title for AEW Women’s Division just like AEW TNT Championship for men’s division.
For crowning the first TBS Champion, AEW is holding a 4-round knockout tournament comprising of 12 participants. 4 women will get a bye in the first round while 8 others will clash to go get a place in the second round.
Read on to find the complete details on AEW TBS Women’s Championship Tournament 2021- dates, matches, tournament brackets, and results.
TBS Women’s Championship Tournament starts on 23 October 2021 episode of AEW Dynamite. The final will take place on January 5, 2022, which will be the first episode for AEW Dynamite on TBS. The dates for individual matches will be added when AEW announces them.
Round 1 Matches
- Ruby Soho defeated Penelope Ford(Dynamite, October 23)
- Hikaru Shida defeated Serena Debb(Dynamite, October 27)
- Jamie Hayter defeated Anna Jay(Dynamite, November 3)
- Red Velvet defeated The Bunny (Rampage, November 5)
Round 2 Matches
- Quaterfinal 1 – Nyla Rose defeated Hikaru Shida(Dynamite, November 17)
- Quaterfinal 2 – Jade Cargill defeated Red Velvet(Rampage, November 19)
- Quaterfinal 3 – Thunder Rosa defeated Jammie Hayter(Dynamite, November 24)
- Quaterfinal 4 – Ruby Soho defeated Kris Statlander (dynamite, December 1)
- Ruby Soho defeated Nyla Rose(Dynamite, December 22)
- Jade Cargill defeated Thunder Rosa(Dynamite, December 29)
- Jade Cargill defeated Ruby Soho(Dynamite, January 5)