UFC 277 is an MMA PPV event from the Ultimate Fighting Championship promotion. The event is currently reported to take place on July 30, 2022, at American Airlines Arena in Dallas, TX.
Julianna Pena vs Amanda Nunes 2 bout for the UFC Women’s Bantamweight Championship bout will be the headliner for the event. Brandon Morena vs Kai Kara France bout for the interim flyweight title will be the co-headliner.
Keep reading to check the complete details on UFC 277:Pena vs Nunes 2 PPV.
The tickets for UFC 277 event at American Airlines Center in Dallas are available at the below link. The ticket prices start from $330.
- Julianna Pena(c) vs Amanda Nunes 2 – Women’s Bantamweight Championship
- Brandon Moreno vs. Kai Kara-France – interim flyweight title bout
- Derrick Lewis vs Sergei Pavlovich – Heavyweight Bout
- Alexandre Pantoja vs Alex Perez (Flyweight bout)
- Magomed Anakalev vs Anthony Smith – Light Heavyweight Bout
- Drew Dober vs Rafael Alves – lightweight bout
- Justin Tafa vs Don’Tale Mayes – Heavyweight Bout
- Drakkar Klose vs Carlos Diego Ferreira – Lightweight Bout
- Ji Yeon Kim vs Mariya Agapova – Women’s Flyweight Bout
- Ignacio Bahamondes vs Ľudovít Klein (Lightweight bout)
- Nicolae Negumereanu vs Ihor Potieria- Light Heavyweight bout
- Ramiz Brahimaj vs Michael Morales – Welterweight bout
- Orion Cosce vs Mike Mathetha (Welterweight bout)
- Alex Morono vs Matthew Semelsberger (Welterweight Bout)
Canceled or Moved bouts
- Sean Strickland vs Alex Periera (moved to UFC 276)
NEWS & UPDATES
June 24, 2022: ESPN reported a Alex Morono vs Matthew Semelsberger welterweight bout for this event.
May 27, 2022: UFC announced the card for UFC 277 during UFC Vegas 55. Julianna Pena vs Amanda Nunes 2 women’s bantamweight title fight was announced as the main event. The co-main event and other fights on the main card and prelims were also announced. more details
March 7, 2022: MMA Reporter Ariel Helwani reported that Honda Center in Anaheim is currently in discussion to hold UFC 277. Later, some reports mentioned American Airlines Center in Dallas, TX, as a possible location.