The official weigh-in for UFC 268 took place Friday morning and the great thing is no fighter from a title bout or the main card missed the weight.
The event headliners Kamaru Usman and Colby Covington successfully weighed under the required limit for the Welterweight Championship bout. On the other hand, women’s Strawweight Champion Rose Namajunas and her title challenger Zhang Weili also made the weight successfully.
However, Vicente Luque, who was serving as the backup for the main event Welterweight bout missed the weight by 2.2 pounds. Therefore, he is not eligible now to serve as a backup for this match. Other than him, Bruno Souza and Carlos Vergara who have matches in the early preliminary card also missed the weight.
UFC 268 is all set to take place this Saturday inside Madison Square Garden. Below are the results of the UFC 268 weigh-ins
- Kamaru Usman (169) vs Colby Covington (169.4)
- Rose Namajunas (115) vs Zhang Weili (115)
- Frankie Edgar (135.6) vs Marlon Vera (135)
- Justin Gaethje (155.6) vs Michael Chandler (155.2)
- Shane Burgos (145.6) vs Billy Quarantillo (145.4)
- Al Iaquinta (155.8) vs Bobby Green (155.2)
- Phil Hawes (185.4) vs Chris Curtis (186)
- Alex Pereira (185.8) Andreas Michailidis (185)
- Ian Garry (169.6) vs Jordan Williams (170.6)