Oleksandr Usyk and Anthony Joshua will make their second bout official with a weigh-in event on August 19, 2022.
These Heavyweights do not have any weight limit to cater to, but it will be interesting to see with what they are coming into the fight which will have IBF, WBA(super), and WBO titles on the line.
In their previous fight last year, Usyk weighed in at 221 lbs, the highest weight at any weigh-in his career. Joshua weighed in at 240 lbs, which is usually the range he has weighed in most of the time in previous bouts. Usyk is looking more jacked this time around. Hence, it will not be a long shot to say he might once again weigh higher than ever in any of his previous fights.
However, they might not be the heaviest fighters on the card as another pair of heavyweight fighters will face off in the co-main event IBF title eliminator – Filip Hrgovic and Zhilei Zhang. Hrgovic has weighed more than 240 lbs in his previous 5 fights. Zhang could end up weighing 260 lbs or higher. Callum Smith and Mathieu Bauderlique are fighting the WBC Light Heavyweight title eliminator and will have to come under 176 lbs weight limit.
Tune in as we bring you results and updates from Oleksandr Usyk vs Anthony Joshua 2 weigh-in event.
- Oleksandr Usyk (221.56 lbs) vs Anthony Joshua (244.49 lbs)
- Filip Hrgovic (242.94 lbs) vs Zhilei Zhang (277.12 lbs)
- Callum Smith (174.71 lbs) vs Mathieu Bauderlique (174.49 lbs)
- Badou Jack (199.07 lbs) vs Richard Rivera (194.88 lbs)
- Ramla Ali (122.68 lbs) vs Crystal Garcia Nova (122.9 lbs)
- Andrew Tabiti (216.7 lbs) vs James Wilson (238.5 lbs)
- Ben Whittaker (173.7 lbs) vs Petar Nosic (175.2 lbs)
- Daniel Lapin (173.06 lbs) vs Jozef Jurko (176.14 lbs)
- Bader Al Samreen (136.2 lbs) vs Faud Taverdi (135.8 lbs)
- Ziyad Almaayouf (139.33) lbs vs Jose Alatorre (136.90 lbs)
- Rashed Belhasa (148.48 lbs) vs Traycho Georgiev (146.90 lbs)