Undisputed Women’s Lightweight Champion Katie Taylor returns to action to headline an event at Wembley Arena in London, UK, on October 29, 2022.
She will be facing undefeated Argentine Karen Elizabeth Carabajal to defend all four of her lightweight titles – WBA, WBC, WBO & IBF. This will be the first time that Carabajal fights outside Argentina. Taylor was last active on April 30, 2022, when she defeated Amanda Serrano to successfully defend her undisputed status via split decision.
In the co-main event, Jordan Gill and Kiko Martinez clash in IBF Featherweight title eliminator while Gil’s EBU European title will also be on the line. Mary Romero will defend EBU Super Bantamweight title against Ellie Scotney.
Tune in below for complete results from Katie Taylor vs Karen Elizabeth Carabajal event with start time, fight card, and more details.
Results & Card
- John Hedges def. Ales Makovec via unanimous decision (60-53) – 6 rounds Light Heavyweight bout
- Jordan Reynolds def. Jose Manuel Lopez Clavero via unanimous decision (60-55) – 6 rounds Super Welterweight bout
- Mickey Ellison def. Thomas Whittaker Hart via unanimous decision (96-95) – 10 rounds Light Heavyweight bout
- Maisey Rose vs Judit Hachbold – 4 rounds Women’s Flyweight bout
- Gary Cully def. Jaouad Belmehdi via TKO at 0:35 of round 1 – 10 rounds Lightweight bout (Watch Video)
- Ellie Scotney def. Mary Romero via unanimous decision (97-93, 97-94, 96-94) – 10 rounds EBU European Super Bantamweight Championship bout
- Johnny Fisher def. Dominik Musil via TKO at 2:03 of round 1 – 6 rounds Heavyweight bout (Watch Video)
- Co-Main Event: Kiko Martinez def. Jordan Gill via TKO at 2:44 of round 4 – 12 rounds bout for European Featherweight Championship, IBF Featherweight Title Eliminator(Watch Video)
- Main Event: Katie Taylor(c) def. Karen Elizabeth Carabajal via unanimous decision(100-91, 99-91, 98-92) – 10 rounds bout for WBA, WBC, WBO & IBF Lightweight Championship