George Kambosos Jr. will return to Australia as the three promotions champion to fight Devin Haney for the undisputed Lightweight title fight.
Kambosos Jr. holds WBA(super), WBO and IBF lightweight titles which he won from Teofimo Lopez Jr in November last year in a big upset. Haney has holding onto the WBC title since 2019 and will be defending the title for the fifth time with the recent defense in December 2021 against Joseph Diaz.
The event will air from Marvel Stadium in Melbourne, Australia, in the prime time for US on June 4, 2022(morning time in Australia on June 5). The card will also feature two regional title fights as Jason Moloney takes on Aston Palicte and Junior Fa takes on Lucas Browne.
Tune in for the complete results from George Kambosos vs Devin Haney event with a complete undercard and more details.
Results & Card
- Devin Haney defeated George Kambosos via unanimous decision(116-112, 116-112, 118-110) – 12 rounds WBC, WBA, WBO, IBF, and The Ring Lightweight World Championship bout
- Jason Moloney(c) defeated Aston Palicte via TKO at 2:35 of round 3 – 10 rounds WBC Silver & WBO International Bantamweight title bout
- Hemi Ahio defeated Christian Tsoye via Conor stoppage at 3:00 of round 1 – 8 rounds Heavyweight bout
- Lucas Browne defeated Junior Fa via KO at 1:58 of round 1 – 10 rounds WBA Oceania & IBF Australasian Heavyweight bout
- Terry Nickolas vs Lachlan Higgins Majority draw (58-56, 57-57,57-57)- 6 rounds Super Welterweight bout
- Taylah Robertson defeated Sarah Higginson via unanimous decision (50-45, 50-45, 50-45) – 5 rounds Flyweight bout
- Yoel Angeloni defeated Ken Attken via unanimous decision(39-37, 39-37, 40-36)- 4 rounds Welterweight bout