NXT TakeOver- WarGames 2019 will NXT’s first TakeOver event after its move to the USA Network and there are a lot of anticipations for it. The build-up, with the two hours of TV time each week, has done goods for TakeOver. And this only makes it more important for NXT to put on a great show. But if we know anything about NXT TakeOvers, they always deliver and never disappoint.
- Date- 23 November 2019
- Location- Allstate Arena, Rosemont, Chicago, Illinois, US
- Start Time- 7 PM ET(24 November 2019- 12 AM GMT/5 AM IST)
- Preshow Timing- 6:30 PM ET(11:30 PM GMT/24 November 2019- 5 AM IST)
NXT TakeOver- WarGames 2019 Match Card
- Angel Garza vs Swerve Scott(Pre-show Match)
- Finn Balor vs Matt Riddle
- Men’s WarGames Match – The Undisputed ERA(Adam Cole, Roderick Strong, Bobby Fish & Kyle O’ Reilly) vs Tomasso Ciampa, Keith Lee, Dominic Dijakovic + Mystery Member
- Women’s WarGames Match – Shayna Baszler, Io Shirai, Bianca Belair & Kay Lee Ray vs Rhea Ripley, Candice LeRae, Mia Yim & Dakota Kai
- Pete Dunne vs Damien Priest vs Killian Dain – NXT Championship #1 Contender Match to Face Adam Cole at Survivor Series
Where to watch NXT TakeOver- WarGames 2019?
NXT TakeOver- WarGames 2019 will be available through WWE Network. WWE Network is free for the new subscriber for one month. The show will also be available through traditional PPVs.
NXT TakeOver- Wargames 2019 Storylines Preview & Predictions
Angel Garza vs Swerve Scott
Preview- This is just a filler match for pre-show and there is no such storyline among these two men as such. But it will be a good platform for them to showcase their talents.
Prediction- Angel Garza to win.
Finn Balor vs Matt Riddle
Preview– Oh! How much has Finn Balor changed from his RAW/SmackDown avatar to NXT!! First, he surprised everyone by appearing at NXT and announcing that he has returned to the brand. Then, he broke the internet by turning on Johnny Gargano. And since then, he has continued to shoot down NXT stars with his words and with his moves. He was actually building towards facing Johnny Gargano at WarGames show. But, either due to NXT wanting to stretch their rivalry or due to Gargano’s non-kayfabe injury, the match was scrapped from the card.
Balor then started the program with Matt Riddle when he nailed him with a DDT on the steel ramp. They have been engaged in some brawls since then and were able to stand out even in the chaotic nature of WarGames and Survivor Series brawls. And every time Riddle was able to stand toe to toe with Balor. Expect a bonkers of a match between these two.
Prediction- Finn Balor will be booked to win this match, simply due to his seniority and larger fan base. Matt Riddle can always look good in defeat and can get his heat back the next day(same as Johnny Gargano).