AEW Dynamite will present a loaded card for their 10 February 2021 edition. AEW World Champion Kenny Omega and NJPW’s KENTA will team-up against Jon Moxley and Lance Archer in the main event Falls Count Anywhere match.
Check here for the start time, complete advertised card and preview from 10 Feb 2021 edition of AEW Dynamite.
Date- 10 February 2021
Location- Daily’s Place, Jacksonville, FL, US
Time- 8 PM EST(11 February 2021 1 AM GMT/6:30 AM IST)
- AEW World Champion Kenny Omega(w/ Don Callis) & KENTA vs IWGP United States Champion Jon Moxley & Lance Archer- Falls Count Anywhere Tag Team Match – Main Event
- Darby Allin(c) vsJoey Janela – TNT Championship Match
- Cody Rhodes (w/ Arn Anderson) & Lee Johnson vs “Pretty” Peter Avalon & Cezar Bononi
- PAC vs Ryan Nemeth
- Chris Jericho & MJF(w/ Wardlow) from Inner Circle vs Anthony Bowens And Max Caster(The Acclaimed)
- Legit Leyla Hirsch vs Thunder Rosa – 1st Round Match of AEW Women’s World Championship Eliminator Tournament(First Round)
- Tony Schiavone Interviews Sting
- “Hangman” Adam Page to address the audience