UFC Vegas 47 will be the second UFC Fight Night event of the year on February 5, 2022. The show also goes by the name UFC Fight Night 200 and UFC on ESPN+ 58. The event will air from UFC Apex Arena in Las Vegas, NV.
Jack Hermansson vs Sean Strickland middleweight bout will serve as the main event of this show. The co-main event is Punahele Soriano vs Nick Maximov middleweight bout.
Read on to get the complete details on UFC Vegas 47 or Fight Night 200.
- Date: Febuary 05, 2021
- Location: UFC Apex Arena, Las Vegas, NV, US
- Timing: Main Card- 6 PM EST/ 3 PM PST, Prelims: 4 PM EST/ 1 PM PST
- Desk Analyst: Karyn Bryant, Alan Jouban & Michael Chiesa
- In-Ring Announcer: Bruce Buffer
- Roving Reporter: Megan Olivi
- Commentators: Paul Felder, Brendan Fitzgerald & Michael Bisping
RESULTS & FIGHT CARD
Malcolm Gordon vs Denys Bondar
Malcolm Gordon won via technical submission (arm injury) of Round 1, 1:22
- Weigh-in: Bondar (125) vs. Gordon (126)
- October 5, 2021: Gordon vs Bondar is announced for Fight Night on Nov 20, 2021.
- November 10, 2021: Gordon pulled out from the event due to unknown reasons, The bout is moved to this event.
Jason Witt vs Philip Rowe
Phil Rowe won via TKO (punches) of Round 2, 2:15
- Weigh-in: Rowe (170.5) vs. Witt (171)
- October 08, 2021: Witt vs Rowe match was reported.
Jailton Almeida vs Danilo Marques
Light Heavyweight Bout
Jailton Almeida won via TKO (punches) of Round 1, 2:57
- Weigh-in: Almeida (203) vs. Marques (205.5)
- September 17, 2021: Almeida vs Marques is announced for Fight Night on Nov 13, 2021.
- October 7, 2021: Marques is injured, The bout is moved to this event.
Alexis Davis vs Julija Stoliarenko
Women’s Bantamweight Bout
Alexis Davis won unanimous decision via (29-27, 29-27, 30-27)
- Weigh-in: Davis (135) vs. Stoliarenko (135.5)
- December 29, 2021: Dawodu vs Trizano is announced for this event.
Chidi Njokuani vs Marc Andre Barriault
Chidi Njokuani won via knockout (punches) of Round 1, 0:16
- Weigh-in: Barriault (184.5) vs. Njokuani (185)
- October 5, 2021: Njokuani vs Barriault is reported for this event.
Hakeem Dawodu vs Michael Trizano
Hakeem Dawodu won via unanimous decision (30-27, 30-27, 30-27)
- Weigh-in: Dawodu (146) vs. Trizano (145.5)
- October 11, 2021: Dawodu vs Trizano is reported for this event.
Miles Johns vs John Castaneda
John Castaneda won via technical submission (arm triangle) of Round 3, 1:38
- Weigh in: Castaneda (136) vs. Johns (135.5)
- October 08, 2021: Johns vs Castaneda match was reported.
Julian Erosa vs Steven Peterson
Julian Erosa won via split decision (29-28, 28-29, 29-28)
- Weigh in: Erosa (145.5) vs. Peterson (149)*
- October 08, 2021: Erosa vs Peterson match was reported.
Bryan Battle vs Tresean Gore
Bryan Battle won via unanimous decision (29-28, 29-28, 29-28)
- Weigh in: Battle (185.5) vs. Gore (186)
- October 25, 2021: Battle vs Gore match was reported.
Sam Alvey vs Brendan Allen
Light Heavyweight Bout
Brendan Allen won via submission (real naked choke) of Round 2, 2:10
- Weigh in: Allen (205) vs. Alvey (205)
- October 11, 2021: Sam Alvey vs. Ian Heinisch match was reported
- December 21, 2021: Ian Heinisch pulled out from bout due to undisclosed reasons
- December 27, 2021: Ian Heinisch replaced by Phil Hawes
- February 01, 2021: Hawes pulled out from the bout due to undisclosed injury, Hawes was replaced by Brendan Allen
Shavkat Rakhmonov vs Carlston Harris
Shavkat Rakhmonov won via TKO (punches) of Round 1, 0:49
- Weigh in: Harris (169) vs. Rakhmonov (170.5)
- November 22, 2021: Rakhmonov vs Harris match was reported.
Punahele Soriano vs Nick Maximov
Nick Maximov won via split decision (28-29, 30-27, 29-28)
- Weigh in: Maximov (185) vs. Soriano (185)
- November 13, 2021: Soriano vs Maximov match was reported.
Jack Hermansson vs Sean Strickland
Sean Strickland won via split decision (49-47, 46-49, 49-46)
- Weigh in: Hermansson (185.5) vs. Strickland (185.5)
- December 03, 2021: Hermansson vs Strickland was reported as main event.
Cancelled or Moved Bout
- Ian Heinisch vs. Sam Alvey : as per report on October 11, 2021, this bout was reported for this event. Later on December 21, Heinisch Withdrew from bout due to undisclosed reasons.
- Tim Means vs Jeremiah Wells: as per reports of January 21, 2022, this fight is off from this event due to unknown reason, Jeremiah Wells will face Mike “Blood Diamond” Mathetha at UFC 271
- Phil Hawes vs Sam Alvey: January 01, 2022, Hawes withdrew from the bout due to undisclosed injury.