UFC will be conducting the weigh-in before UFC Paris Fight Night this weekend.
The weigh-in event will start from 3 AM EST on September 2, 2022, and will feature the headliners Ciryl Gane and Tai Tuivasa from heavyweight division. Gane has been weighing in well under the heavyweight limit of 265 lbs in the past. Tuivasa is the heavier between them and has weighed in closer to that limit in the past(recent being 263 lbs).
Marvin Vettori and Robert Whittaker are in the co-main event and will have the task of weighing under 186 lbs limit for their middleweight bout. 24 fighters will take up to the scale and we will be here to post all the results from UFC Paris weigh-in event. Live streaming video will also be available embedded above.
- Ciryl Gane (247 lbs) vs Tai Tuivasa(266 lbs)
- Marvin Vettori(186 lbs) vs Robert Whittaker(186 lbs)
- Alessio Di Chirico(186 lbs) vs Roman Kopylov(186 lbs)
- Nasrat Haqparast(155 lbs) vs John Makdessi(154.5 lbs)
- Jarno Errens(146 lbs) vs William Gomis (146 lbs)
- Charles Jourdain(145.5 lbs) vs Nathaniel Wood(146 lbs)
- Abusupiyan Magomedov(186 lbs) vs Dustin Stoltzfus(186 lbs)
- Michal Figlak(156 lbs) vs Fares Ziam (156 lbs)
- Joaquin Buckley(186 lbs) vs Nassourdine Imavov (186 lbs)
- Gabriel Miranda(155.5 lbs) vs Benoit Saint-Denis (156 lbs)
- Christian Quinonez (136 lbs) vs Khalid Taha(135 lbs)
- Stephanie Egger(145 lbs) vs Ailin Perez(144.5 lbs)