Savannah Marshall vs Femke Hermans headlines a Boxxer Boxing card on April 2, 2022 at Utilita Arena in Newcastle, UK.
Marshall(11-0) will defend her WBO Middleweight title as she faces Hermans(12-3). This is Marshall’s first defense since winning it against Hannah Rankin in October 2020. She has since defeated Maria Lindberg and Lolita Muzeya via stoppages in 2021. For Hermans, this is the fourth World title bout and she has lost all of her title shot till now. She has won her last three since losing IBF title shot against Elin Cederroos in March 2019.
In the co-main event, Florian Marku and Chris Jenkins clash for IBO International Welterweight title. The main card will air on Sky Sports Main Event while the pre-show airs on Sky Sports Boxing social media(youtube video embedded below).
Check below for the results from Savannah Marshall vs Femke Hermans boxing event with undercard, streaming details, start time and more details.
- Show – Savannah Marshall vs Femke Hermans
- Date – April 2, 2022
- Location – Utilita Arena, Newcastle, UK
- Prelims Start Time – 12 PM EST
- Main Card Start Time- 3 PM EST
Results & Match Card
- Savannah Marshall defeated Femke Hermans TKO at 1:39 in round 3- WBO women’s middleweight title Bout
- Florian Marku defeated Chris Jenkins via TKO at 1:41 in round 4 – IBO International Welterweight title Bout
- Bradley Rea defeated Lukas Ndafoluma via unanimous decision – Welterweight Bout
- Chloe Watson defeated Gemma Ruegg via unanimous decision – Women’s super flyweight Bout
- Brad Rea defeated Lukasz Ndafoluma via unanimous decision (78-73) – Middleweight Bout
- Zak Chelli defeated Jack Kilgannon via KO in round 6 – Super middleweight
- Lukas Cope defeated Lee Connelly via unanimous decision (39-37)- Super lightweight Bout
- April Hunter defeated Ester Konecna via unanimous decision (60-54) – Women’s super welterweight
- Michael Webster defeated Erdogan Kadrija via TKO in round 3 – Cruiserweight Bout
- Georgia O’Connor defeated Erica Alvarez via unanimous decision (60-55) – Women’s super-welterweight Bout
- Hosea Stewart defeated Phil Williams via unanimous decision – Heavyweight Bout
- Matty Harris defeated Mait Metsis via KO in round 1 – Heavyweight Bout